Dell S2240T Touchscreen
The Dell™ 54.6 cm (21.5″) touch screen offers you 10-point multi touch capability with outstanding clarity and usability in a clean, efficient design.
Natural touch and superb image clarity
Tap, slide, swipe, turn, pinch and stretch with your fingers. The multi-touch capability is simple and intuitive when used with Windows 8, recognizing up to 10 touch points at once.
Offering excellent image quality, the Dell 21.5″ touch monitor features:
- Great screen clarity: 16:9 Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 3,000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio; Mega Dynamic contrast ratio estimated at 8 million:1 (max); wide 178°/178° viewing angle for effective collaboration.
- Edge-to-edge glass: Big, clean panel for a smooth touch experience plus Image Enhance designed to sharpen images, improve color hues and boost color contrast.
- Dell Display Manager: Features Auto Mode, which offers a choice of preconfigured color settings to optimize the appearance of individual applications. Each application can have its own preset mode.
Conceived with a high priority on environmental efficiency, the Dell 21.5″ touch monitor features low power consumption and environment-conscious materials.
- 20W typical power consumption: Energy use is up to 28.57 percent lower than the previous-generation Dell touch monitor.
- Power-saving features: Dynamic dimming lowers brightness of predominantly white screens. PowerNap, when enabled, dims the monitor when not in use.
- High environmental standards: ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Silver rated, the Dell 21.5″ touch monitor also features arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.