ADM FirePro W9100 (6 Display Outputs)
Work at a whole new level of detail, speed, responsiveness and creativity with supercomputing-class performance at your fingertips. Tackle the most complex modeling and simulation projects with speed and agility, or fly through edits, filters and color corrections, and process multiple effects in real-time.
This is the card of choice if you have a Ventuz project with up to 6 Displays at the same time. You can setup a video wall with just one Ventuz render machine.
With six mini DisplayPort outputs and support for DisplayPort 1.2a, the AMD FirePro W9100 can actually drive up to six 4K displays without DisplayPort 1.2a MST hubs.1 The ability to run up to six 4K displays lets you visualize every detail of your Ventuz project in new and exciting ways. That’s nearly 50 million pixels at your command.
Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems (requires ATI FirePro™ S400 synchronization module).
- 32GB or 16GB GDDR5 GPU memory
- 512-bit memory interface
- 320 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 2,816 stream processors (44 compute units)
- 5.24 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating-point performance
- 2.62 TFLOPS peak dual-precision floating-point performance
- Six mini DisplayPort 1.2a outputs
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096×2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560×1600
- DirectX® 11.2/12
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- Shader model: 5.0
- AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology support
- AMD HD3D Pro support via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN3
- DirectGMA support
- OS Support: Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 and Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- 275W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active-cooling solution
- Full-height dual-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 (dual-slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- A power supply, one PCIe AUX power connector (8-pin) and one PCIe AUX power connector (six-pin)
- 16GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 or Linux® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation